Friday, May 9, 2014

I'm Featured at Digitals!!

I am the featured designer at Digitals this coming fortnight and a I have a super freebie for you to pick up daily from my Digitals Store.   

Check out my new Small World ~ Italy Mini kit!!  You can pick up pieces of this wonderful kit daily from May 9th to 22nd.  If you are not the waiting type,  or if you miss a few days, I also have the kit available for purchase in the store too.

KmessD_SWItaly

Check out these wonderful pages my very talented Creative Team have made with this super kit:


Layouts

I also have these great matching add-ons for sale, they're 40% off right now too.

Small World ~ Italy Alphabet



Small World ~ Italy Shabby Papers


Small World ~ Italy QuickPages

Why not check out all of my store. My entire store is 40% off for the next two weeks!!

Kmess_SaleAd

You can browse my Digitals store right HERE

2 comments:

  1. Love it it`s BEAUTIFUL I missed yesterdays since my hughs.net decided to have a burp all day gotta luv computers & dish for service..THANK YOU ;~} for having this BEAUTIFUL kit for DD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are very welcome, I am so pleased you like it!!

    ReplyDelete