Friday, August 15, 2014

This week's new releases

August Daze Date Pack

I hope you are all enjoying this month's Gotta Grab It.  I have some wonderful new extra packs up in the store which were made to match my contributions to the event, August Daze Collection.   Check out this new August Daze Date Pack.

August Daze Dates by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

August Daze Stacked Papers

I hope you are all enjoying this month's Gotta Grab It.  I have some wonderful new extra packs up in the store which were made to match my contributions to the event, August Daze Collection.   Check out these new August Daze Stakced Papers.

August Daze Stacked Papers by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment