Monday, September 22, 2014

As one door closes another opens!!

So as one door closes another door opens!! I am happy to let you all know that I now have a new store to sell my goodies at!  My Memories!  I have only just opened my store at My Memories so I don't have a lot in there right now but what I do have in is currently 40% off!!  Here are the handful of collections I have managed to get up already and will try to update you all of the following collections as I get them in.  

Honorary Graduate Collection


2 Ys U R Collection


Diggin Dirt Collection

 
 Eeek! Collection


The Bees Knees Collection


Rubber Ducky Collection


Glam-a-Mama Collection


UnFROGettable Collection


Fishful Thinking Collection


Find these and all my other products right HERE in my MM store.

All these Collections are still available at GottaPixel  as usual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment