Friday, October 3, 2014

This week's new releases

August Daze QuickPages

Well I am a little late in getting these up but better late than never as they say!  These wonderful quickpages were made using my August Daze Collection.

August Daze QPs by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

September Daze QuickPages

These super digital scrapbooking QuickPages were made using my September Daze Collection.  They are pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just pop in your photos!

September Daze QPs by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow QuickPages

These super quickpages were made with my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Collection.   They are pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just pop in your photos!

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow QPs

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment