Friday, January 23, 2015

This week's new releases

Sew Darn Cute Page Kit

If you missed this month's Gotta Grab It, I have another opportunity to save 25% on my new Sew Darn Cute! Collection.   The full page kit is now in the store and 25% off like all the extra packs.   This is a super cute and fun collection for anyone who sews or has loved ones who sew, knit, quilt or any needlework.

Sew Darn Cute by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.


 Sew Darn Cute! Stacked Papers (layers)
These wonderful stacked and decorated papers were made using my Sew Darn Cute! Collection.  These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Sew Darn Cute Stacked Papers by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Sew Darn Cute! Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my Sew Darn Cute Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet.  Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out the entire Sew Darn Cute! Collection, everything is 25% off for a limited time!

Sew Darn Cute Trio by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment