Friday, May 22, 2015

This Week's new releases

The Wild Side Page Kit

I now have my new The Wild Side available as a full page kit, 25% off for a limited time!  Check out my entire The Wild Side Collection, everything is 25% off!!

The Wild Side Kit by Kristmess
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.


The Wild Side Border Overlays

I have some super new border overlays made to match my new The Wild Side Collection, these wonderful new watercolour overlays are a perfect addition to the full kit.

The Wild Side Overlays by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

May Daze Extra Bits

I have some wonderful new Extra Bits in the store which match my May Daze Collection, this is collection is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in May!!   This pack of extra bits is a great addition to the main kit!
May Daze Extra Bits by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

The Wild Side Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my The Wild Side Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price! Check out the entire The Wild Side Collection HERE.

The Wild Side by Kristmess

 Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment