Friday, May 27, 2016

This week's new releases

Manic Monsters Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Manic Monsters Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out the entire Manic Monsters Collection, everything else is 25% off for a limited time.

Manic Monsters by Kristmess

Colour Me Crazy Page Kit

This super Page Kit was made as part of my Colour Me Crazy Collection.  This wonderful collection is all about colouring!!  Jam packed with fun and very unique papers and elements to showcase some beautiful works of art coloured by yourself or your little ones. Of course like with all my kits it's versitile enough for much more too!  Currently 25% off for a limited time!

Colour Me Crazy by Kristmess


Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment