Sunday, January 1, 2017

January BYOC at Daisies & Dimples

It's time for my first BYOC (Buy Your Own Collection) at Daisies & Dimples!!!  So as you all know I have been busy trying to set up two new stores since Gotta Pixel announced it's Closing a couple of weeks ago so I didn't have a great deal of time to make something for this event but I did manage to get 4 packs made!!  I hope you all like what I did manage to get done!!  These packs are just $1 each until 7th January!!






Check out the entire Winter Wonderland Collection in my D&D Store.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this collection but i'm only seeing the elements and the alpha in the store .. will the papers be posted soon???? BTW ... i've been in love with your alphas forever ... i adore how you add the extras so they aren't just alphas but beautifully decorated as well! i can pick out your style anywhere! love it! kind regards, lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'll go check that out now, those are supposed to be there too. Thank you for your lovely compliments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay all fixed now!! Thanks for letting me know about that problem!!

    ReplyDelete