Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grab Bag Reveal!!

There are still a couple of days of the 30% off sale left at Digitals and just enough time to grab my CU grab bag if you haven't already. If you are one of those people (like me) who like to know what you are getting in the grab bag then scroll down becuase I'm about to reveal what goodies I have packed this bag with!!!!

CU NSD Grab Bag

This is what you'll get for your $7!!
CU Round Bead Alphabet
CU Doodle Butterfly Layered Templates


and CU Leaves and Branches



I do hope you will not be disapointed in this bag, I have tried to put a nice mix in it and all the sets are usuable for pretty much every kind of kits.

You can pick up this bag for only $7 until the end of 8th May at Digitals ONLY, then I'll be opening it up and will have each kit for sale individually at each of my stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment