Monday, June 29, 2009

New Grab Bag and $1 Pixel Days at GP

I have been really busy lately!! I've been filling up a new PU Grab Bag!! This is my first PU Grab Bag and I have really enjoyed making it, I am exited to see the out come. I have uploaded the Grab Bag only to Gotta Pixel, (don't want people to buy it twice not realising it's the same bag!!) and it will be on sale for only $4, it contains 3 mini kits so that's like getting 3 for the price of one!! All the mini kits in the bag co-ordinate with my The Voyager Collection which I have also just uploaded as a collection, now you can buy the full collection for only $10 - what a deal!!!



This Super Value Grab Bag contains 3 mini kits which all co-ordinate with my The Voyager Collection. I've put them all together in a grab bag for you at one great price of only $4!! Each of the mini kits will be added to the store when the bag is opened and priced at $4 each so that's like getting 3 for the price of 1!!!! Now you can't beat that - Ahh but yes you can, for my faithful blog readers I have made a coupon which will give you an extra $1 off this grab bag!! Just add this code: KRM_BLG_Spec to the coupon box during checkout and you will recieve $1 off this grab bag!!

The Voyager Collection


It's Pixel days again at Gotta Pixel and I've decided to go bananas this week!! I've recently added some Cheeky Monkey Quick Pages to the store which was another request by a customer, so I've decided to not just put those at $1 but also to add my Cheeky Monkey Worn and Torn Papers and my Cheeky Monkey Gracies Album aswell for just $1 deal!!! These all co-ordinate with my Cheeky Monkey Page Kit.


All this is happening at my Gotta Pixel store only, why not go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment