Thursday, May 5, 2011

NSD Goings on!

Oh my!  There's lots going on all around digi world for National Scrapbook Day!  In all my stores I have a huge 40% off sale!  


Gotta Pixel has a big storewide sale and lots of challenges and contests going on the forums.  And keep checking back here becuse we'll also be having a blog train soon too!
Digitals has a big storewide sale too, of 30% off but of course my store is 40% off!  And also a big contest, you could win your wishlist!!!



I've also got a brand new Commercial Use Grab Bag for sale in both my CU Stores, Digi Scrap Warehouse and CU Digitals.  

There are 3 FULL products in this bag, they are brand new and have never before been released.  This bag will be available for just 1 week and after that I open it and each product will be available for sale in my stores at regular price.

No comments:

Post a Comment