Thursday, December 1, 2011

Huge Retiring Sale!!

It's time to have a big clean out of my store and Digitals now!  I had not realised I had not retired some of the kits I thought I had last year so there's double the amount of kits retiring this year and becuase of the huge amount I've decided to make up some bundles aswell for an even bigger discount!  All the retiring products are 50% off individually but you can save up to 83% with these bundles!!!

Retiring Bundle 1 ~ Holiday Kits


Retiring Bundle 2 ~ Fun Kits


Retiring Bundle 3 ~ Seasonal Kits


Retiring Bundle 4 - QuickPages


Retiring Bundle 5 Brag Books


This is your last chance to get these products as they are already retired from Gotta Pixel and are now only available at Digitals and only until the end of December, after that they will be gone, forever!  

Grab them now in my store at Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment