Friday, March 1, 2013

This week's new releases


Chocolate Kisses Word Art

These wonderful word arts were made using my Chocolate Kisses Collection. They are a super addition to the main kit or just add them to your favourite papers and elements for a quick addition to your pages.


Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Fairytales Collection now up at GP

I now have my Fairytales collection up at Gotta Pixel, check out my new Fairytales Collection HERE, all the pieces are 25% off for a limited time! Watch for some great matching extras coming soon too!


Check out these wonderful extras, all made using my new Fairytales Collection!
The entire collection is currently 25% off for a limited time!





Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment