Friday, March 13, 2015

This week's new releases

Happy Go Lucky Stacked Papers (layers)

These wonderful stacked and decorated papers were made as part of my Happy Go Lucky Collection.  This collection is perfect for all your St. Patrick's day celebrations but versatile enough for many other spring pages. These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the main kit.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Happy Go Lucky Stacked Papers by Kristmess

Now available at  GottaPixel  and My Memories

 To Have & To Hold QuickPages


These wonderful pre-made QuickPages were made by Tricia using my To Have & To Hold Collection. They are pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just pop in your photos!

To Have & To Hold QPs by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment