Friday, May 1, 2015

This week's new releases

U Rock Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my U Rock Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price! Check out the entire U Rock Collection, everything is 40% off!

U Rock Trio by Kristmess

 Spread Your Wings Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Spread Your Wings Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out the entire Spread Your Wings Collection HERE.

Spread Your Wings Trio by Kristmess

Spread Your Wings Messy Scatters

This super pack of messy scatters was made as part of my Spread Your Wings Collection
Each scatter is in two parts, a bottom watercolour stamp layer and a top scatter / cluster layer.

Spread Your Wings Scatters by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store.

Environmentally Friendly Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Environmentally Friendly Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out the entire Environmentally Friendly Collection, everything is 40% off during my iNSD SALE!!

Environmentally Friendly Trio by Kristmess

These super new Stacked Papers and Watercolour Frames were made as part of my Environmentally Friendly Collection.  This collection is perfect for Earth Day projects, recycling pages and so much more!  Both the stacked papers and the watercolour frames come in layers for easier use! Both are 40% off too during my iNSD sale!!

Environmentally Friendly Stacked Papers (layers)


Environmentally Friendly Watercolour Frames


Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.


No comments:

Post a Comment