Saturday, December 5, 2015

This week's new releases

Count Your Blessings QuickPages

These super quick pages were made using my Count Your Blessings Collection.  They are pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just pop in your photos.

 

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store.
Kristmess Cardinals Alphabet

This super Alphabet pack was made as part of my Kristmess Cardinals Collection.  It matches this week's daily download!!   This is a wonderful collection full of great papers and elements to give any festive pages a little sparkle!

Kristmess Cardinals Alpha

Kristmess Cardinals Shabby Papers

This super pack of worn and torn  shabby papers was made as part of my Kristmess Cardinals Collection.  It matches this week's daily download!  This is a wonderful collection full of great papers and elements to give any festive pages a little sparkle!

Kristmess Cardinals Shabbies

Kristmess Cardinals WordArt Clusters

These wonderful word art clusters were made using my  Kristmess Cardinals Collection.  They match this week's daily download!  This is a super collection full of wonderful and unique elements and papers to give any festive pages a little sparkle!  These word art clusters are a super addition to the main kit or use them with your favourite holiday kits!

Kristmess Cardinals WordArt


Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment