Friday, January 11, 2019

GingerScraps Newsletter Hop

To kick of the new year the GingerScraps designers are having a Newsletter Hop!  There will be lots of designers participating and I am one of them!  The Hop won't be until 18th January, so if you haven't already, now would be a great time to sign up for my new Newsletter!  The freebie I am giving away in the hop will NOT be posted on this blog so if you want it you need to be signed up to my new newsletter.  You can do so HERE or via the link in the top right corner of the blog.  

For more information about the hop and some sneak peeks of what the designers are giving away, please visit the GingerScraps Forum.

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for your newsletter... and it went to the so cute bunnie freebie but would not download help please ljduds@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I had a LOT of new subscribers and it overloaded my server. If you try again when the rush is over it will probably work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on your newsletter many years and also re-registered just to be safe for GingerScraps Newsletter Hop. I have checked every one of your emails from the 19 to the present and still haven't seen a link to your download. After reading ljduds comment, I can wait longer but I don't even have an email with a link to were it is. I'd love to add yours to my stash so I'll just sit and wait. Love all of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete