Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm in the spotlight!

I'm one of the spotlight designers at Gotta Pixel this month so there's lots going on over at GP just now. Also it's our 4th birhtday so lots of celebrations and loads of amazing prizes to be won too!! you should check it all out HERE!

I've been adding a few things to the store also. I've re-vamped my Scruffy Scarecrows kit, if you have already bought the original version, don't worry just send me proof of purchase (get it out of your account history) and I'll issue you a coupon to go get this new version free!!




I've also got these great new add-ons and matching QPs








and not only that but this great Alpha, 5x7 Brag Book and 'Abby' Album are still available too










All these and the rest of my Gotta Pixel store is currently 30% off during the whole of November!!! Now is your chance to pick up any of those kits you might have on your wishlist!! You can check out my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment