Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Digitals Blog Gifts Day 7

We are almost to the end of this time's freebie!! Here's day 7 for you. I hope you are enjoying these cardstock! Thank you to everyone who has been leaving me nice comments, I really do appreciate it!!

Here's the second part of my CU Grab Bag reveal

CU Beach Doodles



You'll get these and the Alphabeads I showed you yesterday plus one other product, pop back tomorrow to find out what that is. If you like what you've seen so far go check out my CU Grab Bag over at Digitals!

And here's your freebie for today

Oops sorry! This link has expired now, why not subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!

15 comments:

  1. guess what? it's set to private again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, set to private again, lol Love the beach doodles Kristina!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Day 7!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing and I hate to hear that you've been having PC problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Glad to see you have your blog problems fixed! It looks great! Thanks for the freebies and the preview of your CU grab bag. guess I may need to run back and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you were able to straighten it out for now & hope your able to get the glitch done too!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for day 7!!!!!!!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when my computer doesn't work right too. Thanks for all your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kristmess Designs for sharing.nice design work indeed. know more http://www.bookaflower.com/makar-sankranti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kristmess Designs for sharing.nice design work indeed.

    check over here

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, thanks for sharing designs know more on this website

    ReplyDelete