Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brand new for $1 Pixel Tuesday

I made this great Sandish Alphabet to give the look of writing in the sand like you would at the beach using a stick or something.  It includes a sand background paper for you to write on, or use the letters directly on your own papers and it looks like the sand has been poored on the paper.    This Alphabet will go really well with my new Surferish Page Kit and my older Beaches & Cream Page Kit and Beaches & Cream Add-on kit, it will of course go with any other beachy themed kit also.  Right now this great Alphabet and both my Beaches & Cream kits are just $1each but it's for today only so grab it while you can.    Don't forget the rest of my Gotta Pixel store is 30% off for the rest of July!!

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my Gotta Pixel store.

No comments:

Post a Comment