Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 5 of Digitals Blog Train

Today I have a wonderful QuickPage made for you by my CT Member Keesha, aka keeshaobrien, using my new Winter Blues kit and Kristmess Add-on. 

Today you can pick up my Winter Blues Page Kit, Kristmess Add-on, Alphabet and QuickPages for 30% off.

Winter Blues Page Kit









Find all these 30% off today only, right HERE in my Digitals Store

Oops sorry this link has expired, why not subscirbe to my blog so you don't miss any more freebies!  Thanks. 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit - love the blue!! Thank you for this lovely quick page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete