Thursday, February 24, 2011

New products 25 - 58% off!!!

I've been busy adding some new products to my stores today.  Have you seen any of my Zodiac mini kits?  Well now you can buy ALL of them together for one great price!  Normally half price at $12 but I have them at an even bigger discount for a short time.  You can pick up this HUGE, mega kit for just $10 for a limited time at Gotta Pixel



This kit is really huge, 36 papers and more elements than I could fit on the preview!!!  Check out the smaller mini kits for extra previews and detailed images.  

I've also added a great new designer resource to my DigiScrap Warehouse store, it's okay for commercial use but it's also a great addition to any scrapper's stash, it's easy to use as it's a layered file and you just add your own colours or papers. 



Pick this up at 25% off for a limited time in my DSW store.

No comments:

Post a Comment