Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June What the Flick! Challenge at Gotta Pixel

The June What the Flick Challenge is posted at Gotta Pixel! Each month, Kristmess Designs hosts this fun challenge at Gotta Pixel where you just use the chosen poster to inspire a layout.  Kristina and I (Hi, I'm Chris!) take turns choosing the poster and it's my turn this month.  And this month,  I feel like laughing.  And when you see the poster you will be completely confused as to why this poster makes me laugh. But rest assured, I will show you why (when I can find the darn photo!). So for now, all I'll tell you is that when I saw this poster, it made me laugh out loud (for real). If I was drinking milk, it would have come through my nose. Which goes nicely with our participation prize this month - an adorable journal cluster made with Kristmess Designs' Sucre Bleu page kit. Everyone who participates this month using at least 60% GP products and posts here with the necessary information will receive this:
So, without further ado, and frankly my dear, if you give a dang (I had to adjust - this is a family site!), here is this month's poster:
Let this poster inspire you any way the wind blows. Just be sure to post your layout in the What the Flick! gallery and then come back and post a link in the What the Flick! Challenge thread by the end of June 30th. Be sure to let us know what about the poster inspired your layout. Most importantly, have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment