Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NEW: In the Genes Family Tree 8.5x11!!

Some of you have expressed an interest for this Family Tree in an 8.5 x 11 size so here it is!!! I've even included the sized down paper to use as a background, if you'd like, however most of the papers in the kit can be sized down pretty easily too.

This is a pre-made tree with plenty of photo spaces for 5 generations, or just your great grandparents names in the spaces if you don't have photos. Perfect for you family tree pages. It is full size on a 8.5 x 11 page. Made using my In the Genes collection.

And becuase I didn't have this in the store during the 40% off sale, but I did have the 12x12 version in, I've marked this one down 40% off for a limited time!!


Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

2 comments:

  1. I so love this whole collection, Kristina. Thank you so much for designing it.

    ReplyDelete