Sunday, July 15, 2012

Knightmares Borders and Stacked Papers ~ $1

These super clustered borders were made using my Knightmares Collection, These borders are a great addition to the main kit or use them with your favorite background papers for quick and easy layouts.



These wonderful stacked papers made using my Knightmares collection. These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.

I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.


Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment