Friday, November 16, 2012

Featured Designer at Gotta Pixel!!!

I am Featured Designer this week at Gotta Pixel!!  That means my entire store is 30% off!!!!  So now is your chance to pick up some of those products on your wish list for a great price!!


Also, for the next 10 days if you got to My GP Store daily, you can pick up pieces of this wonderful thanksgiving kit for FREE!!!


If you are a member of the Gotta Pixel, Pixel Club you can also get these great matching add-ons in the subscriber download area.



If you are not yet a member of the GP Pixel Club you can go HERE to purchase a membership, I can assure you that it is well worth the price as there are loads of kits and other stuff in there to download with lots more added each month.

And if you are looking for a great bargain, I have this great new Trio up in the store.  This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Jack, Jill & Joey Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price! 
Other products in this collection can be found HERE


Find this and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment