Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Fan Freebies!

Nancy aka physioscrapper here:  I got my Christmas tree up and house finally decorated today so I'm sitting here playing Christmas music and feeling festive!  There is no better way to share one's contentment then to pass out some more Fan Freebies!  Kristina and I have 2 freebies for you... one below by sparkymom and another on Kristina's Facebook Page by franlk; both using White Kristmess!  
Enjoy!  and I hope your Christmas holiday time is looking great too!


Click  HERE to download this beautiful 5x7 Bragbook Page or Xmas Card made by monica with White Kristmess by Kristina of Kristmess Designs.

Click HERE to go to Kristmess Design's Facebook Page.

White Kristmess Page Kit and Collection Extras can be found both at

No comments:

Post a Comment