Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kristmess SALE and retiring products

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!   I wish you all a very happy one! 

I have a super sale going on in all my stores right now.  40% off almost everything!  From now until New Year's Day!  Stock up on all your favourite Digital Scrapbooking supplies now!

Kristmess SALE 

Personal Use at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Commercial Use at CU Digitals and Professional Scrap Designs.

Retiring Products


With the end of the year approaching quickly it's time for clean out of my store.   I am retiring one of my best selling collections, The Voyager Collection, pick up pieces from this digital scrapbooking collection and others for 50% off.  See everything I have retiring in the Retiring Soon category of the store.  These super kits will be gone at the end of the year.

Kristmess' Retiring Sale  
Retiring from  GottaPixel  and Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment