Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blog Hop, Take $2 Tuesday and Pot of Gold Sale!

 

The Gotta Pixel Blog Hop continues!!  I have a super Alphabet for you which matches this beautiful Small Wonders kit.  Hop along to all the participatig blogs to pick up this super huge digital scrapbook kit for free!!



Just incase you are lost here is a list of all the participating blogs:


Before I post the freebie I just want to let you all know of of this week's $2 Tuesday deals. 
This week you can pick up my Aunt Lily Page Kit and Stacked Papers for just $2 each.  This is a very pretty digital scrapbook collection great for all the pretty ladies in your life, young or old.  Check out the entire Aunt Lily Collection, everything else is 30% off!
Take $2 Tuesday deals from kristmess

Available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

I have one more special announcement to make.  Today the Pot of Gold Sale is in my store!!!  Hop along over to  My GottaPixel Store and you'll save 50% off just about everything!  This sale only lasts one day so hurry on over and don't miss out!!


And now on to the freebie.  This is what you'll get:


Sorry this link has expired, please sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss out on any more freebies!!  Thank you!

Be sure to check out my GottaPixel  store, everything is 50% off today only!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating & sharing the alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the alpha. Just so you know, the entire time I had your website up my malware was going crazy blocking malware, you may have a bug

    ReplyDelete