Monday, March 31, 2014

Last day Blog Hop and Spotlight Sale + Collection of the week

 

This is your last chance to pick up the pieces from the Gotta Pixel Blog Hop!!  I have a super Alphabet for you which matches this beautiful Small Wonders kit.  Hop along to all the participatig blogs today, if you haven't already, to pick up this super huge digital scrapbook kit for free!!



Just incase you are lost here is a list of all the participating blogs:


Before I post the freebie I have a few little messages.  I have a super new collection up in the stores this past week, check out the entire That's Shoe Biz Collection.




Now available at  GottaPixel  and Digitals

Also, the Collection of the Week this week is my super English Country Garden Collection.  Pick up pieces from this wonderful collection for 40% off!  This is a wonderful digital scrapbooking collection which is perfect for showcasing your photos from the beautiful flowers in your garden to tea parties with the little ones and much more too! 
English Country Garden

And now on to the freebie.  This is what you'll get:


Sorry this link has expired, please sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss out on any more freebies!!  Thank you!

Be sure to check out my GottaPixel  store, this is the last day of my Spotlight Designer sale so be sure to pick up anything you have on your wishlists today before the sale ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment