Friday, June 20, 2014

This week's new releases

Splash! Stacked Papers (layers)

These wonderful stacked papers made using my Splash! Collection.  These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Splash! Stacked papers by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

It's also the last day of the Gotta Grab It Event today so the last chance to pick up my contributions for just $1 per pack.   My new Splash! Collection is perfect for scrapping your photos from days out to the Water Park, splashing about in puddles, fun in the swimming pool and many other fun summer days activities!  Packs are available individual for $1 each or this easy purchase bundle for your convenience.

Splash! By Kristmess
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment