Friday, November 28, 2014

This Week's New Releases

 October Daze Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my October Daze Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet.  Discounted to an affordable price!   Check out the entire October Daze Collection, it is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in October and much more!!

October Daze Trio by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

November Daze Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my November  Daze Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet.  Discounted to an affordable price!   Check out the entire November Daze Collection, it is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in November and much more!!

November Daze Trio by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment