Friday, April 24, 2015

This week's new releases

Spread Your Wings Page Kit

If you missed out on this month's Gotta Grab It, I have another chance for you to grab some of my pieces at a great price!  I now have my Spread Your Wings Page Kit up in the store!  Check out the entire Spread Your Wings Collection,  everything is 40% off until 29th!

Spread Your Wings by Kristmess


Spread Your Wings Stacked Papers (layers)

These wonderful stacked and decorated papers were made as part of my Spread Your Wings Collection.  This collection is perfect for your little girls and boys who are ready to grow and spread their wings!!  These stacked papers are ideal to use as a base for a quick layout, with or with out extra elements from the kit.
I made these pages slightly differently and have saved both the background layer and the foreground layer separately (as well as the flattened jpgs), so if you want to put your photos between the two layers you can!!!
I hope you find these more helpful than the standard flattened jpgs.

Spread Your Wings Stacked by Kristmess
 

Spread Your Wings Watercolour Frames

This super pack of watercolour frames was made as part of my Spread Your Wings Collection. This collection is perfect for your little girls and boys who are ready to grow and spread their wings!! 
Each frame is in two parts, a bottom watercolour stamp layer and a top frame and cluster layer.

Spread Your Wings Frames by Kristmess
 
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

Environmentally Friendly Page Kit

This super page kit was made as part of my Environmentally Friendly Collection.  This collection is perfect for Earth Day projects, recycling pages and so much more!  This matches this week's daily download which I hope you are all enjoying!!  Look out for some more great extra packs too!!  All 40% off until the 29th!!

Environmentally Friendly kit by Kristmess

Environmentally Friendly Alphabets

This super set of 3 worn and torn alphabets were made as part of my Environmentally Friendly Collection

Environmentally Friendly Alpha by Kristmess

Environmentally Friendly Shabby Papers

This super pack of worn, torn and shabby papers were made as part of my Environmentally Friendly Collection

Environmentally Friendly Shabbies by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment