Friday, April 3, 2015

New Release, Grand Opening and Easter Sale ~ 40% off!!

New Release
I have just added a fabulous new pack of extra elements to my GP store which match my April Daze Collection.  These wonderful extras make a great addition to the main kit!  Currently 40% off as is my entire store!!

April Daze Extras by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Grand Opening

I have some big news!  I have recently joined a new store and now sell my designs at Life Captured Scraps.   I don't have everything in my store there yet but I'm working on it, and to celebrate the grand opening of my new store I am having a huge Easter SALE!!  Save 40% off almost everything in my new Life Captured Scraps Store (and all my other stores too) from 3 - 10 April!!


Easter sale, Kristmess

No comments:

Post a Comment