Friday, January 1, 2016

This week's new releases

Happy New Year everyone!!!  I hope you all have a super 2016!!

This super pocket pack was made to match my January Daze Collection.  This is collection is full of all the basic essentials and contains everything you need for scrapping all your everyday, ordinary or special days in January!!   This pack of goodies is a perfect addition for those pocket scrappers and much more! 

January Daze by Kristmess

Also includes this BONUS 12x12 layered pocket page template!!!



Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

PLEASE NOTE:  As of 1st January 2016 my kits are okay for Scrap for Hire use!!  All kits purchased previous to this date which are still available in the store are also okay for Scrap for Hire use however all kits which have been retired before this date remain for personal use only.  Thank you for your understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment