Friday, February 19, 2016

This week's new releases

Snap Happy Watercolour Frames

My new Snap Happy Watercolour Frames are made to match my Snap Happy Collection, for this month's Gotta Grab It, and are currently priced 40% off for a limited time!  They come as both seperate png files and layered psd and tiff files also, ready and waiting for you to just add your photos!

Snap Happy Frames by Kristmess

Snap Happy QuickPages

These wonderful new quickpages were made using my new Snap Happy Collection, for this month's Gotta Grab It, and are currently priced 40% off for a limited time!  They pre-made, ready and waiting for you to just add your photos!


Snap Happy Journal Cards

Made to match my new Snap Happy Collection, these fun journal cards will give you a great start for adding some journaling to any page.  They come both with and without the lines.



Just a little reminder too that today is the last day of this month's Gotta Grab It event so if you haven't already, check out my new Snap Happy Collection.  8 packs are available individually for just $1 each, or as this easy purchase bundle!  Additional packs are priced 40% off for a limited time too!

Snap Happy by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment