Friday, June 24, 2016

This week's New Releases

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Shabby Papers

These super packs of worn and torn shabby papers was made as part of my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Collection.   This super collection is perfect for scrapping photos from your little one's first hair cut to your 'big hair' in the 80's!!
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow by Kristmess

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Trio {Boys}

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow {Boys} Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price!  If you would like a more girlish kit try my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow {Girls}.  Why not check out the entire Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Collection.

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow by Kristmess

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow Trio {Girls}

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for 1 great price! This trio includes my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow {Girls} Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet. Discounted to an affordable price!  If you would like a more boyish kit try my Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow {Boys}.  Why not check out the entire Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Collection.

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow by Kristmess

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment