Friday, November 4, 2016

GP's Birthday Event ~ $1 Flash SALE day 1

Gotta Pixel turns 11 years old this month!  There are lots of happenings in the forum in the coming weeks like 3 days of Flash sales!!


$1 Flash Sale on select Page Kits in my store!!!  Choose from 8 Full Page Kits for just $1 each!  Take a look at all the matching packs to these kits too as alot of them are also just $1 and the rest of my store is 40% off!!!  Check out today's $1 packs:

Kristmess Flash Sale


 There's lots more going on over at GP right now too, The Master Scrapper is well underway and there's loads more challenges in the challenge forum.   There's a huge mega kit up for grabs for anyone who spends $15 ore more (in one transaction) in the store:


Don't forget that I have a huge 40% off Sale going on in my store right now too

Kristmess Sale

 Now is the perfect time to do your Kristmess shopping!  Start yours right HERE in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment