Monday, May 1, 2017

BYOC at Daisies & Dimples!!

There's lots going on during May at Daisies & Dimples and to start off it's time for the Buy Your Own Collection Event!!  I have some super new products in the store for this event, check out my new La Fiesta Collection!! Each pack is available for just $1 each until 7th May!!

http://daisiesanddimples.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=331
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my D&D Store.

Plus there's also a HUGE 50% off sale going on leading up to National Scrapbook Day, check that out too, almost everything is 50% off!!


And to top it all of there's a super SHOP HOP at D&D where you can pick up some great freebies matching this month's BYOC products!!  Here's my contribution to the Shop Hop:


You have to visit the Daisies & Dimples shop to pick up this and all the other freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment