Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's Buffet and BYOC time!

It's time for another Buffet at GingerScraps and this month I have a super cute collection in the store for you!  Check out my new Hamlet & Co.  Collection, it's great for more than just hamster photos!!
Each pack is 50% off for a limited time!

store.gingerscraps.net/search.php?mode=search&substring=Hamlet+%26+Co.&including=phrase&by_title=on&search_in_subcategories=on&manufacturers[0]=179

Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GingerScraps Store!

This month I also managed to participating in Daisies and Dimples Build Your Own Collection Event!  Check out my new Dear Mother Collection, each pack is just $1 for a limited time!

http://daisiesanddimples.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=331 
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my Daisies and Dimples Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment