Friday, October 5, 2018

DSD has come to GingerScraps!!

The weekend is almost here and GingerScraps Digital Scrapbook Day Sale is on!!!


In addition to all this I also have an amazing Build Your Own Grab Bag deal on for the next few days!!  

You get to pick any 4 of my Trios for just $20!! 

https://store.gingerscraps.net/Kmess-Build-Your-Own-Grab-Bag.html

You can find all my Trios right HERE.

List the Trios you would like in the comments section during check out and I will send you a coupon to purchase your chosen products within 24 hours. 

*** Please do not use coupons to buy this deal ***

PLEASE NOTE:  This offer is for Trios only and excludes bundles.   There will be no download with this product, I will send you a coupon, via e-mail, to purchase your chosen Trios within 24 hours. 

Find this deal and all my other products right HERE in my GingerScraps Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment