Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Get ready for the Kristmess Countdown - New Newsletter Sign-up!

Get ready for my Kristmess Countdown!!  


Who doesn't like surprises?!  Starting 1st December I'll be having daily surprises for you, they could be product specials, sales, discount coupons and more!  You won't want to miss out one single day!!!  Subscribe to my brand new Newsletter to keep up with all my news and receive discount coupons and the occasional freebie and you won't miss any days of my Kristmess Countdown either!   You can subscribe to my new list via the link on my blog or just click right HERE.  

If you are already subscribed to my blog feed, you have a choice, you can stay subscribed to that or you can unsubscribe using the little link in the bottom of the e-mail.   I'm sure you'll find my brand new newsletter much more fun and rewarding than the blog feed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment