Friday, October 1, 2021

DSD Happenings

 It's Digital Scrapbook Day again and this year I have some great deals going on in my stores. 

For starters, you can enjoy 50% off almost everything at both My Memories and GingerScraps from 1-7 October.  


Start saving at GingerScraps and My Memories

Plus I have some great Build Your Own Grab Bag Deals up for grabs at GingerScraps.  Grab 8 Page Kits for only $20 or 5 Trios for just $25!  Or grab 5 Bundles for only $50!  Pick the deal that's right for you!


I also have this great CU Grab Bag, you get 3 full brand new packs for the price of one!! 


Now available at GingerScraps

And that's not all, today is also the first day of the October Buffet at GingerScraps!  Check out this fantastic new collection I have in the store for you! Save 50% until the 5th! 



Now available at GingerScraps


No comments:

Post a Comment