Friday, October 30, 2020

This week's new releases

 I have lots of new releases this week!  First off some brand new hand drawn doodled borders in Halloween designs!  There are 3 individual packs or pick up this great bundle for 40% off!

Doodled Borders ~ Halloween Bundle


Now available at GingerScraps

Next up, I have two added two more bundles.  These collections have been in the store for a while but now I have added them as bundles, so if you don't already have these collections you can grab the bundle and save!!

Hocus Pocus Bundle


Now available at GingerScraps

Coming soon to My Memories

Let's Face It Bundle


Now available at GingerScraps

Coming soon to My Memories

And lastly, my Party Time Collection is now available at both GingerScraps and My Memories! This kit was once given as a Birthday Gift in my Newsletter so please check your stash before purchase.  The Alphabet, Shabby Papers and Quick pages are new!


Now available at GingerScraps and My Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment