Friday, April 30, 2021

iNSD Sales and Deals

 It's National Scrapbook Day once again and this year, as usual, I have some great deals going on in my stores. 

For starters, you can enjoy 50% off almost everything at both My Memories and GingerScraps from 30th April - 6th May.  


Start saving at GingerScraps and My Memories

Plus I have some great Build Your Own Grab Bag Deals up for grabs at GingerScraps.  Grab 8 Page Kits for just $20, 5 Trios for $25, or grab 5 Bundles for just $50!  Pick the deal that's right for you!


Grab these deals at GingerScraps

Last day of Blast from the Past sale at My Memories.

Today is the last day to pick up some great oldies but goodies at My Memories.  6 fantastic previously retired collections back for a limited time and at incredible prices!  Going, Going & Gone tomorrow!


Available for a limited time in my My Memories store


Available for a limited time in Kathryn's My Memories store.




No comments:

Post a Comment