Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Oops!! An apology...

 Hi everyone!  I feel I must apologize for not setting up my collection of the week and $2 sales this week.  I have been traveling visiting my parents in England and also my brother in Ireland who is battling Cancer.  It has been a tough couple of months and I have done my best to keep up but obviously didn't manage to this past week!!  I am so sorry!  I am back home now and hopefully will get back to some sort of routine and I will try to do better in the future!  I have set up both of these sales and they will be going on for the rest of the week, even the $2 Tuesday one!

Collection of the week - Sparkle & Shine

Save 40% on packs from my Sparkle & Shine Collection

$2 Tuesday Deals

Pick up my Gingerbread Kisses Page Kit and Alphabets for just $2 each!  Check out the entire Gingerbread Kisses Collection, 40% off other packs in this collection.

Available at GingerScraps and My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment