Friday, February 13, 2015

This week's new releases

Sew Darn Cute! WordArt

This super pack of word art clusters was made using my Sew Darn Cute! Collection. This collection is full of cute and crafty elements to help you build your pages all about sewing, knitting, patchwork, quilting, crochet and much much more!

Sew Darn Cute WA by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

Love Grows Journal Cards

These super journal cards were made with my Love Grows Collection, this super collection is great for all your Valentine's Day pages as well as many others.  These are a great addition to the main kit or use them with your favourite Valentine kits.
The cards come both with and without journalling lines.

Love Grows Journal Cards by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment