Friday, February 27, 2015

This Week's New Releases

To Have & To Hold Trio

This is a Trio of goodies, 3 must have basic essentials in 1 great bundle for  1 great price!    This trio includes my To Have & To Hold Page Kit, Shabby Papers and Alphabet.  Discounted to an affordable price!  Check out the entire To Have & To Hold Collection, everything is 25% off for a limited time.

To Have and To Hold Trio by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

To Have & To Hold Watercolour Frames
These wonderfully elegant frames were made as part of my To Have & To Hold Collection. This collection is perfect for all your formal celebrations, like engagements, weddings and wedding anniversaries and much more!  Use these frames with the main kit or on your favourite backgrounds for quick and easy layouts.  These and the entire collection are 25% off for a limited time!

To Have and To Hold Frames by Kristmess

Find this and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment