Friday, February 20, 2015

This week's new releases

I hope you are all enjoying this month's Gotta Grab It Event.   Today is the last day so if you haven't already, check out my new To Have & To Hold Collection which I have added to the store for this event.  This wonderful collection is perfect for all your formal celebrations, like engagements, weddings and wedding anniversaries and much more!  Packs are just $1 each! Extra packs, such as this wonderful set of stacked and decorated papers and journal cards,  are also available and are 40% off!!

To Have & To Hold Stacked Papers (layers)

To have and to hold stacked papers from Kristmess

To Have & To Hold Journal Cards

To Have and To Hold Journal Cards by Kristmess
 
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

No comments:

Post a Comment