Monday, March 23, 2015

Collection of the Week ~ Spring Whispers


Collection of the Week

This week you can save 40% on my Spring Whispers Collection.  This beautiful collection is perfect for all your Spring or feminine layouts and so much more!

Spring Whispers by Kristmess
Find these and all my other products right HERE in my GP store.

And now back to the blog hop!

This is my contribution to the collab:

https://app.sugarsync.com/wf/D2649566_262_791035801
You can download this HERE
Hop BackTo start over, go to Gotta Pixel.netHop Ahead
 
 
 



One last thing!  Visit my Facebook Page and leave your favorite Kristmess Designs kit in a comment.
Four responders (randomly chosen) will receive a coupon to my Gotta Pixel Store. Full details are in the Facebook post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this great alpha. Love your part!

    Laramie Ford

    ReplyDelete